For complete features in MIUI V6 you can go here: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=47569
Okay let’s go to the point. Here are what you need:
– TWRP (optional). you can get it here TWRP 2.8.4 Redmi Note Octacore (update) – Redmi Note 3G – Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum
– MIUI V6 ROM for Redmi Note 3G
here is the list of ROM:
FULL ROM MIUI V6
5.2.12 to 5.2.13 http://bigota.d.miui.com/5.2.13/miui-ota-lcsh92_wet_xm_kk-5.2.12-5.2.13-e43d8769c9-4.4.zip
– Google Apps: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95857557620392194
– Flash TWRP through ‘updater’ app by select manually the files (skip it if you’ve already installed TWRP.
– Install ROM through TWRP (install-choose ROM file-swipe to flash ROM)
If you are coming from stock MIUI V5 ROM, no needed to wipe data. Just flash it.🙂
wait until finish and reboot system.
– go to Updater app, then press menu.
– choose “select update package”
– browse the MIUI V6 ROM for Redmi Note 3G
Wait untill reboot to homescreen
After that, flash the google apps through the same instruction above.
Then, if there is new OTA package, flash it as instruction above.
Q: how to root?
A: it’s already rooted. Just activate it on Security apps. Then go to Permission. You can find apps that need root inside Root access.
+ beautiful UI
+ great RAM management (at least 1.2 GB free after installed much apps)
– USSD message hard to read in certain case
What is your opinion?