papazz23 proudly present:
SamFlare v5 for Acer Liquid E2 V370 Dual SIM version (with Note 3 UI) upgradable to S5 UI
• Note 3 UI
• Air Gesture (Homescreen, Gallery)
• Smart Scroll
• Smart Pause
• Ink Effect on Lockscreen
• Transparent AccuWeather Widget (Credits: Rem Zej)
• Transparent Status Bar
• Dual Sim Dual Standby (3G + 3G)
• Samsung style status bar icons
• Swipe to Call and Swipe to Message
• Fully Deodexed & Zipaligned
• Xposed Framework
• Build.prop Tweaks
• Init.d support
• Floating Video Player
• Ram Booster
and many more…
• google email, launcher replaced by another touchwiz
– S Health (from note 3 replica)
– S Voice (credit: XDA_Waghmare)
– SMS Xposed (to allow sending SMS more than 3 parts, wake screen on incoming SMS, etc)
• removed: call sms blocker, smart answer
• camera 13mp patch
Not Working: 😦
– Status bar tweaks through Gravity Box
– Settings of S Voice (causing force close when opening S Voice setting)
– Video effect on camera recorder (closed when choose effect)
– Messaging force close when send sms to premium number (e.g 123, 555)
– Brightness force close if accessed through Settings > Display > Brighness. but still can be managed via notification bar.
…. tell me if you found
MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V5.P40 2013/12/30 13:25
3.4.5 ui1@ui1-ThinkCentre-XXXX#1 Thu Jan 02 15:50:15 CST 2014
I will not be responsible if your device goes wrong after flashed this ROM.
1) Download zip file (SamFlareV5)
2) Put into external/internal sd card
3) Go to CWM recovery
4) Wipe data/factory reset
5) From advance menu do dalvik cache clear
6) Select install from sd card and select file and select yes
7) Reboot your device
if asking for fix root permission, choose yes.
Follow similar process to flash via TWRP
If anyone faces GPS issue then use Engineering mode
Open Dialer > Dial *#*#20080808#*#*
>> Upgrade S5 UI << (flash via cwm)
PATCH (flash with cwm or twrp)
Boot logo Note 3 (showing Note 3 boot logo instead of acer)
Kernel Prettt/Hydra <– activates all cores and supports zram compression
when opening FM Radio, don’t plug the earphone into your ears. it’s too loud even at lowest volume.
– battery percentage can be added to status bar through battery status in settings.
– to change 3G to SIM 2, go to settings > SIM management > 3G Service.
– to activate gravity box and SMS xposed, open xposed installer, tap Framework, tap Install. then go to Modules, check gravity box and SMS xposed. back to Framework again, Reboot.
– to enable “enter” at keyboard when opening SMS, use SMS xposed. open SMS xposed, check “Enter key” under AOSP SMS app only. or pressing shift (a^) then enter will appear.
or you can go here: albums on facebook